Monday, January 13, 2014

Chasing Freedom 2014 Years Theme

This year I've decided to step my commitment up to Chase Freedom more aggressively this year.I've themed the year "Chasing Freedom".To me it helps if you theme your year.It gives you the framework and strategic vision for the planning of your year.I can't speak for any of my readers or folowers of this blog but it's a bout being passionate about your life and life's work in general.I knew at an early age I wanted to be financially indepentdent.Being able to create my income  for things I'm interested in and passionate about.Solving a problem,filling a need.Being able to dictate my time and worth.I can recall years I've being pursuing this but with no definite plan and lack of stong goal setting.Not hard enough rules .Soft rules don't work to well.I felt I was doing it in my mind but when I look at how focused you have to be I fell short of that.Don't get me wrong its not an easy thing being able to call your own shots.It's much easier for the average person to be told when to wake up,how much they are going to make ,when you can take off and so on(A job).But life is too short to go through everyday not being fully engaged in it.I mean what are we doing?Start something,be something ,commit to something.Everybody is capable of being who they want to be.Set the vison of your highest self and work the plan to get there.With realistic goals,action and commitment.Me, mine is freedom.To work with who I want on what I want and dictate my income level.A job (which we all need in the pursuit of our goals) has to much control.And just think somebody started the company you work for out of a vision and a dream.They just kept working on it....


(Peep this video The Society Trap by Joe Rogan)http://youtu.be/zvfy5Enz6-c.

No comments:

Post a Comment